Thank you for your interest in TAB (Tadika Anak Bintangku). We look forward to sharing with you all that our kindergarten has to offer you and your family. We know that choosing a kindergarten is an important decision, and we hope that you find that TAB is the perfect match!
We accept children of all nationalities, religions and social backgrounds. We seek to build a diverse group of children who will be able to learn and grow in an exceptional and exciting environment.
Enrollment and Learning Process
Enquiries and center visit reservation
Center visit and assessment
First monthly consultation with parents and students
- Adjustments / customization based on parents expectations and student performance
- Professional counseling and therapy session if needed
- Observations and Evaluation
- Student Report review with parents
To enrol your child as a student at TAB, you will need to prepare the following documents for submissions :
- TAB registration form
- A copy of child’s Immunization Record
- Father’s NRIC (Malaysian/Permanent Resident only) or copy of Work Permit (copy on both sides)
- Mother’s NRIC (Malaysian/Permanent Resident only) or copy of Work Permit (copy on both sides)
- Child’s birth certificate (Malaysian only) or Passport and/or Dependent Visa (copy on both sides)